Sunday, May 12, 2019

3rd reading

What was the easiest?

For me the easiest was to understand the reading except for some words, the reading had a comprehensible text so it helps me to answer it.


What was the most difficult?

I guess that i didn't have enough time the information so I had to came back to read some parts again.

What do you think you need in order to become those difficult things into easy ones?

Maybe I have to try to make exercises for a short time memory.

Could you identify the questions that were about skimming and scanning? give examples of those questions.

Yes, there was a lot of skimming and scanning question.

Examples:

Scanning: Under the rules, staff can only park in car park A at noon if.
Skimming: The cost to park in Car Park A for 4 hours will be

What did you find about the text?

How I can to help to left a minor carbon footprint

How much time did you take reading and answering?

20 minutes

glossary:

encourage: amimar
upkeep: mantenimiento

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nutrition

If you’re now going to take on an exercise program you must start eating properly. The body needs good quality fuel as well as rest to reco...