Saturday, April 27, 2019

Flying in the San Andres´ sky



Sometimes my job is fun, and it allows me enojoy some trips like my last job on december in San Andres, where i had to do some plains for a hotel, it allows me take a holydays while i win money, but no always is like this, sometimes i must to walk for hours, to arrive to a electric tower for review how is the network. San andres is a place where we can find the sevene colors´s sea, also it has a nice nightlife, some beautiful cays like Jony Cay if you have the opportunity take a trip to San andres I recommend you dont think twice and enjoy this beautiful Colombian city.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nutrition

If you’re now going to take on an exercise program you must start eating properly. The body needs good quality fuel as well as rest to reco...